These Cheddar chips will satisfy any chip cravings you have, but they work especially well with Mexican dips like salsa and guacamole.
- 4 cups shredded organic Cheddar cheese
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread out the cheese evenly on the sheet.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes, checking regularly until the cheese browns but does not burn.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and season the cheese with salt.
- While the cheese is still warm, use a pizza cutter to cut it into strips or triangles. Let cool before serving.