Although I love a good crushed pork rind in Mini Mozzarella Sticks, did you know that bacon is basically the duct tape of keto? You can wrap anything with it, including mozzarella sticks. These are best served with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- 6 whole-milk organic mozzarella cheese sticks
- 12 uncured center-cut bacon strips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the cheese sticks on the sheet. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wrap each cheese stick in two strips of bacon—one strip lengthwise, and the other all the way around.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot.