This easy keto lemon cheesecake is so luscious and creamy, nobody will believe it’s low carb and keto friendly! Just a few minutes and a blender will have you enjoying this delicious lemon cheesecake in no time at all!
If you love cheesecake but hate the work involved in making it, then this easy keto lemon cheesecake recipe is for you!
I would make cheesecake more often, but the whole drag the big mixer out and cream the cream cheese and sweetener bit, then add the eggs (MAKE SURE YOU ADD THEM ONE AT A TIME! AND BEAT AFTER EVERY. SINGLE. ONE…. or your entire cheesecake is ruined. The end.
It’s why I don’t bake a lot in general – WHY IS BAKING SO COMPLICATED?
Well it doesn’t have to be – and today I’m going to prove it to you!
This easy keto lemon cheesecake is dense and impossibly creamy, both tart and sweet, and I made it in my blender – no muss, no fuss. (what does that even mean?) Whatever – it was amazing, and so super easy.
We had friends drop by for an espresso while walking the beach in front of our house when I was whipping this up, and I didn’t miss a beat. Just kept throwing stuff in the blender. Then I halted conversation momentarily while I blended this keto lemon cheesecake batter up, and we resumed less than 2 minutes later like nothing happened.
I poured the cheesecake filling into my easy press in keto shortbread crust and threw that puppy in the oven before my espresso even had a chance to cool off. True story.
Since this easy keto lemon cheesecake was meant to be as uncomplicated as possible, I also didn’t bake it in a water bath. GASP. I know, crazy right???
I was expecting a massive crack in the middle, but it cooked up perfectly and the only thing that happened while cooling was that the center sank – which left the perfect place to mound my freshly whipped cream.
I couldn’t have planned it any better if I’d tried!
Crunchy, buttery crust, topped with lemony, sweet cheesecake filling and a dreamy, lightly sweetened mound of fresh whipped cream – do I EVEN NEED TO TELL YOU HOW AMAZING THIS IS?!?!?!?
I was so excited when I tasted this easy keto lemon cheesecake that I literally wanted to run outside and start handing out samples at the beach.
“TASTE THIS CHEESECAKE! ISN’T IT GREAT?!?!? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT’S KETO?!?!?
I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?”
I MADE IT IN THE BLENDER!!!!!!!!
The only thing that stopped me is that I didn’t really want to have to share.
But seriously, you need to make this Keto lemon cheesecake STAT – and then YOU can tell ME how amazing it is! I’m dying to hear allllll about it!
Especially if you start handing out samples ha ha!
Can’t get enough delicious low carb recipes? Download all five of my e-cookbooks (over 150 delicious low carb recipes) for just $19.99 for a limited time!
- 1 batch
- 4 pkg (32 oz) full fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Make the and press firmly into a 10 inch springform pan – going about 1 inch up the sides.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees (F).
- Combine the softened cream cheese, sweetener, eggs, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest in a blender and blend on high for 2 minutes or until very smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the pre-baked crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees (F) for 80 minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes.)
- Turn off the heat and leave in the oven with the door open about 10 inches for another hour.
- Remove and chill before serving.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream (optional but recommended)