Unexpected, right? Everyone loves fries but even more when they are cooked in a healthier, keto way. Baking is easier, healthier and tastier, Try them, they will become your favorite, keto-friendly, side dish.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-3 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- 4 turnips, peeled, trimmed and cut into wedges
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 380 F.
- Season the turnips with black pepper, garlic powder, salt, and Old Bay. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet greased with olive oil. Bake for 15-17 minutes. Turn them on the other side and cook for additional 15-20 minutes.
- Serve right away.