This super easy Keto Sheet Pan Sausage & Peppers is a delicious recipe the entire family will enjoy! Perfect for weekly meal prep, this low carb sheet pan meal comes together in just minutes, and is dairy free, egg free, nut free, Paleo, and Whole 30 compliant!
This keto sheet pan sausage & peppers recipe is so foolproof that even the most novice of cooks can pull it off. There’s something so fantastic about being able to toss all of your dinner recipe ingredients onto a baking sheet and then pop it into the oven and carry on with your day until it’s finished.
The 40 minutes it takes this keto sheet pan meal to roast gives you time to finish up the kid’s homework, do the dishes, or maybe finally get around to painting your nails! Then simply pull it out of the oven and go directly to the table. Or into your meal prep containers for the week.
And when I tell you this keto sheet pan sausage & peppers recipe is easy, you can see by the above photo that I really mean it! You’re cutting the spaghetti squash in half, slicing up some onions, peppers, and parsley, and laying it all on the sheet pan with your sausage links.
A little salt, pepper, and olive oil and you’re in business.
This method results in perfectly cooked spaghetti squash that easily separates into lovely strands, as well as beautifully browned sausages with a slightly crisp exterior. It really doesn’t get much better!
If you prefer a sauce, you can serve this keto sheet pan sausage & peppers with my easy keto marinara sauce, and if you don’t have an issue with dairy, load it up with some mozzarella or Parmesan cheese!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 package hot or sweet Italian sausage (5 links)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and place the halves cut side up on a large baking sheet.
- Cut the onion and peppers into 1/2 inch slices and spread on the baking sheet.
- Place your sausage links on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the sausage is browned, and the squash fork tender.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Use a fork to scrape the spaghetti squash into a pile of strands and serve.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!