Hey guys, Mellissa here! Remember when I told you that while I was working feverishly on my first “real” keto cookbook that I’d be lining up some awesome guest posters to keep you guys entertained and with plenty of new keto recipes to try? Well today I’m introducing Sam Dillard from with this fantastic keto chicken crust taco pizza recipe that looks AMAZING.
Take it away, Sam…. (sorry, I’m old and I’ve always wanted to say that) ?
Thanks so much to Sam Dillard for that awesome recipe and taking the time to guest post here at IBIH! She’s set the bar high for my upcoming guest posters, and I don’t know about you guys but I can’t WAIT to try out this chicken crust taco pizza recipe!!!
Did you see that crust?!?! And all that melty, crunchy cheese?!?! YASSSSSS.
Check out some of Sam’s other fantastic recipes over on her blog – here’s a few on my list to try ASAP:
Also be sure to follow Hey Keto Mama on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
Can’t get enough delicious low carb recipes? Download all five of my e-cookbooks (over 150 delicious low carb recipes) for just $19.99 for a limited time!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup grated (powdered) Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan or Mozzarella
- 1 packet chicken taco seasoning (see)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tbsp black olives
- 3 tbsp diced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp diced tomato
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup guacamole or mashed avocado
- Add up to 3 tbsp of water if mixture seems too thick
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In large bowl mix ground chicken, cheese and seasoning
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and press chicken mixture into even thin layer
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with cheddar, black olives, jalapenos and tomatoes
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and brown
- For drizzle, mix sour cream and guacamole and set aside
- Top taco chicken crust pizza with fresh cilantro and avocado sour cream drizzle