If you’re having company, these quick but satisfying breakfast cups are sure to please and will be fast on cleanup. They also serve as a great weekday breakfast-just pop the pan in the oven and grab one before you head out the door. Add a dash of hot sauce for a nice kick.
- Cooking spray for cupcake pan
- 4 slices Black Forest ham
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spray the cupcake pan.
- Tuck one slice of ham into each cup. The ham will hang over the sides.
- Crack one egg into each cup and garnish with the parsley.
- Place the cupcake pan in the preheated oven. Cook for about 15 minutes, until the egg whites are cooked but the yolk is still runny.