Crispy on the outside, tender and slightly chewy on the inside, these low carb snickerdoodles are everything you love about a great keto cookie! The toasty coating of cinnamon & sweetener makes these keto snickerdoodle cookies simply perfect with a cup of coffee!
Cookies are my absolute favorite sweet treat. Mostly because I like their portability, built in portion control (unless you eat all of them… not that I’d know from experience ?,) and the fact that you can eat multiple keto cookies of different kinds without committing to one large dessert.
As a person who likes to try a bite of everything, low carb cookies are my dessert go-to.
Last year I put together a collection of 30 of my favorite low carb cookie recipes, and now I’m adding a few more to the blog for you to try – starting with these low carb snickerdoodles!
Like all of my favorite low carb cookie recipes, these are pretty easy to make! A bonus because when I start thinking I could go for a cookie, I like to be eating said keto cookie within 30 minutes or less. ???
To make these keto snickerdoodle cookies, all you need to do is mix up your ingredients, roll the cookies into balls and dip in the cinnamon and sweetener mixture, then flatten slightly and bake for 15 minutes. Mission accomplished! ?
Toasty, cinnamon-y, cookie perfection. Believe it.
I tried freezing these low carb snickerdoodles to see how they would hold up and they were just as good if not better than before I’d frozen them. They keep perfectly at room temperature in a sealed container for up to four days (that’s how long ours lasted.)
The inside texture of the cookies got a little chewier every day, while the outside stayed toasty and crisp – it was awesome!
I implore you to make these keto snickerdoodle cookies ASAP, and then report back as to what you thought of them! I have a feeling that once you try them, you’ll be making them over and over again like I have!
New to the low carb lifestyle and need some help? Try my FREE 3 day keto kickstart menu planto get into ketosis fast! Then follow it up with any of my 12 free weekly menu plans – complete with shopping and prep lists!
To get more great recipes for fall or anytime, download my super bundle of FIVE e-books for just $19.99!
- 2 cups superfine almond flour*
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- pinch of kosher salt
- 3/4 cup erythritol granulated sweetener*
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp erythritol granulated sweetener*
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Mix all of the cookie ingredients in a medium sized bowl until a stiff dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 16 balls of equal size. (approx. 1.5 inches in diameter)
- Combine the cinnamon and sweetener in a small dish.
- Roll the balls in the mixture until well coated.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool slightly before serving.