Here are some of the best keto stuffing recipes (or keto dressing recipes depending on your preference) that we could find to complement your perfectly roasted turkey! Fancy enough for special occasions, these easy and tasty low carb stuffing recipes should be a hit on your table any time of year!
When you’re on a low carb diet, stuffing (or dressing depending on where you grew up) is something you just assume you have to give up – along with other starchy side dishes that usually accompany a great roasted turkey.
In reality though, just like there are great low carb alternatives to mashed potatoes, there are also many ways to make a delicious and satisfying keto stuffing or dressing! Some of them use hearty veggies like cauliflower in place of the bread, while others use low carb bread substitutes for a totally legit stuffing flavor and texture.
I’ve put together a list of the 10 best low carb stuffing recipes I could find – some of my favorites from the blog, many that I’ve tried myself, and a few that look promising and/or have great feedback in the comments section! Stuffing lovers rejoice!!!
10 Best Low Carb Stuffing Recipes
1. Low Carb Pumpkin Bread, Feta & Sausage Stuffing – I Breathe I’m Hungry
2. Low Carb & Paleo Cornbread Stuffing – Keto Adapted
3. Low Carb Cheddar Beer Bread and Sausage Stuffing – All Day I Dream About Food
4. Low Carb & Paleo Pecan Stuffing – Simply So Healthy
5. Healthy Baked Stuffing – Wonderfully Made & Dearly Loved
6. Low Carb Cauliflower & Walnut Turkey Stuffing – I Breathe I’m Hungry
7. Low Carb Stuffing with Bacon – Keto Adapted
8. Low Carb Traditional Soul Bread Stuffing – All Day I Dream About Food
9. Low Carb Jicama-Eggplant Stuffing – Buttoni’s Low Carb Recipes
10. Low Carb Cauliflower Rice Stuffing – The Healthy Maven
With all of these great low carb stuffing options to complement your next turkey dinner, you are on your way to keeping it low carb and guilt free!
Here are a few other tasty keto side dish and dessert recommendations to serve with your roasted turkey, ham, or game dinner!
Creamed Kale with Bacon & Walnuts
Butternut Squash and Fennel Gratin
Bacon and Smoked Gouda Cauliflower Mash
Brussels Sprouts and Radicchio Gratin
Pumpkin Slab Pie with Candied Cardamom Pecans
Pumpkin Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake
Can’t get enough low carb recipes???? Download all five of my e-cookbooks (over 150 delicious low carb recipes) for just $19.99 for a limited time!