OK Peeps, I don’t have a lot of time today, but I wanted to get this post up so you can try these delicious low carb Jerk BBQ Ribs out this weekend. So I’m going to cut out a bunch of chit chat and get straight to the good stuff, because the pictures kind of speak for themselves anyway.
Don’t blink or you’ll miss it!
These are my new Low Carb Jerk BBQ Ribs. There are many like them, but these are mine.
You should make these sweet and spicy, tender and melty Low Carb Jerk BBQ Ribs asap….
Because they are super duper delicious.
(That sauce tho – amiright????)
Can’t get enough low carb BBQ rib recipes? Try my Smoky Tomato and Mango BBQ Sauce & Pulled Pork, or my Sugar Free Peach Glazed Beef Ribs!
Can’t get enough low carb recipes? Download all five of my e-cookbooks (over 150 delicious low carb recipes) for just $19.99 for a limited time!
New to low carb and need some help getting started? Try out any one of my free low carb and keto menu plans with recipes and shopping lists and start losing weight fast!
- 1 rack pork ribs (I used baby back)
- 1/2 cup carribean jerk seasoning (find in spice aisle)
- 1/4 cup tamari (gluten free) soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute (honey for Paleo)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (or arrowroot powder for Paleo)
- Coat the ribs generously with Jerk seasoning. Bake in the oven at 325 degrees (F) for 3 hours or until tender.
- Combine the soy sauce (or coconut aminos), water, ginger, orange zest, orange juice, rice wine vinegar, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 8 minutes. Strain the sauce to remove the ginger and orange zest. Add the strained sauce back into the pan, and whisk in the sweetener and xanthan gum until smooth. Simmer for another 5 minutes until thickened.
- Coat the cooked ribs generously with the sauce and bake at 375 degrees (F) for another 30 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.