- For the macaroon crust:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup desiccated unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- For the filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- To make the crust: Cream together the butter and sugar substitute. Add the coconut, coconut flour and baking powder, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Press into a lightly greased 9 x 9 pan and set aside.
- To make the cheesecake filling: Beat the cream cheese and sugar substitute together until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture over the crust. In a small bowl, mash the raspberries and sugar substitute together with a fork. Drop by spoonfuls over the cheesecake mixture and then swirl it gently with the fork until distributed over the entire top – don’t over mix.
- Bake in a 350 degree (F) oven for 25 minutes. Remove and chill before serving. Nom.