New to the low carb lifestyle and need some help? Try my free 3 day kickstart plan to get into ketosis fast! Then follow it up with any of my 12 free weekly menu plans – complete with shopping and prep lists!
In other news, for a limited time I’m bundling my Amazon best-selling e-book The Gluten Free Low Carber with my first two issues of the IBIH ezine for only $9.99 – that’s a discount of over 50%!
You’ll get over 75 original recipes that can’t be found here on the blog for less than 15 cents each! And it’s some of my best work yet if I do say so! Need some low carb side dish recipes to complement your ham or turkey? Or some decadent low carb dessert recipes to WOW your guests??? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Get more information on the books here, or simply click the Add to Cart button to download now!
All three for just $9.99!
- 1 1/2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- (1) 14 oz can diced tomatoes w/ chili’s
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha hot sauce (sambal oelek if you’re whole 30)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan. Saute onions for several minutes until translucent, then add the garlic and peppers and cook for several minutes more. Add the tomatoes, shrimp and cilantro to the pan and simmer gently until the shrimp turns opaque. Pour in the coconut milk and Sriracha sauce (or Sambal Oelek), and cook just until heated through – do not boil. Add lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh cilantro. Cold beer optional.