This delectable keto sheet pan curried chicken is super fast and easy to make and reheats well all week long, making your keto meal prep a breeze! Squeaky Clean Keto and Whole 30 friendly, this keto sheet pan meal is so tasty that nobody will believe it’s “diet” food!
Whether you’re doing the Squeaky Clean Keto Challenge (SCKC) the Whole 30, dairy free keto, or just looking for easy and delicious healthy chicken dinners – this keto sheet pan curried chicken recipe is for you!
Sheet pan dinners are my new favorite thing, next to Instant Pot meals – because: EASY. And who doesn’t love having a little extra time to hang out with your loved ones after dinner, or maybe just binge watch Netflix for a few hours before bed? You do you, no judgement here!
Either way, we’ve got dinner covered, and it’s awesome.
I couldn’t fit cauliflower in the title, but it’s an important component of this keto sheet pan dinner, and rounds it out to make a complete meal. Drenched in a coconut based curry sauce, the cauliflower gets all toasty and slightly sweet – so good that you might want to skip the chicken and just start making this cauliflower to eat as a side dish to EVERY. THING.
I threw in some jalapeños for a spicy kick, and while I love my curries hot, you can absolutely omit them if you’re tastes run to a milder dish.
I can’t emphasize enough how easy this keto sheet pan curried chicken is to prepare.
Season your chicken.
Place on a cookie sheet.
Toss your cauliflower with the coconut milk and seasonings.
Add to the cookie sheet.
If you can’t even with cauliflower, you can try subbing it with broccoli, radishes, or even chopped turnips instead. I haven’t actually tried them as substitutes, but the texture and flavor profiles of these should make them a good fit.
Hate chicken thighs or meat on the bone? You can make this keto sheet pan curried chicken recipe with boneless breasts, but be sure to oil them well before seasoning so they don’t dry out.
Finally, if you haven’t heard about our Squeaky Clean Keto Challenge and the amazing results people are having already – check out all the info (and get meal plans, free printables, and workout sheets) on our SCKC page, and in our exclusive SCKC Facebook Community where people are supporting each other and posting their fantastic results – not only with incredible weight loss, but also with general health, increased energy and clarity, improved skin, blood sugars, and other non-scale victories (NSV’s.)
We’d love to have you join us for your own SCKC, and see the amazing health and weight loss benefits you can achieve in just 30 days!
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 cups raw cauliflower florets
- 1 jalapeno pepper sliced, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of the mixture and rub it all over the chicken thighs.
- Place the seasoned chicken thighs on a large baking sheet.
- Combine the cauliflower, jalapeño, coconut milk ,olive oil, and remaining spice mixture in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread out the cauliflower mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with optional fresh cilantro.