Keto no bake cheesecake parfaits coming at you! Easy, delicious, beautiful – what’s not to love about this no bake cheesecake that’s also low carb and keto friendly?!? Is it breakfast or dessert? Either way, we’re all in!
Full disclosure, I’m not generally a fan of keto no bake cheesecake. It’s not that they aren’t delicious and easy and super convenient compared to a traditional cheesecake – I just don’t think they are worthy of being called a “cheesecake.”
Keto cheesecake mousse, cream cheese mousse, creamy tasty goodness – all OK with me. But I don’t know that a no bake cheesecake is really a cheesecake at all. It just doesn’t have the heft – that super thick, stand on it’s own substance if you will…
For that reason, while I have quite a few delicious keto cheesecake recipes here on the blog (lemon cheesecake, chocolate hazelnut cheesecake, espresso chocolate cheesecake bars, etc.) this is the first time I’ve “stooped” to a no-bake cheesecake recipe.
And you know what? It’s GOOD. So I’m prepared to eat my previous words and call this keto no bake cheesecake parfait CLOSE ENOUGH.
These keto no bake cheesecake parfaits are kind of a deconstructed cheesecake that can be served in pretty glasses, mason jars, or even made in a large trifle bowl if you don’t want to go the individual servings route.
I layered these keto cheesecake parfaits with crumbs of the coconut shortbread cookies I posted earlier this week, and it was soooooo perfect! Of course the fresh berries add color and flavor – and make this keto cheesecake dessert a real show-stopper visually.
There is something about this parfait format that totally legitimizes eating keto cheesecake for breakfast. I mean seriously – it’s not that much different from yogurt, berries, and granola amiright?
I saw we go with it. ?? ?
However and whenever you decide to make these keto no bake cheesecake parfaits – you definitely should. And soon!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup crumbled (or other keto cookie crumbs)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh berries (any combo of strawberries, blueberries or raspberries)
- Combine the cream cheese, sweetener and vanilla in a medium sized bowl, and blend with a mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the sour cream and heavy whipping cream and blend until smooth.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Divide the cookie crumbs between 6 medium sized glasses or small mason jars – about 2 – 3 tablespoons each.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between the 6 glasses (about 1/2 cup each)
- Top with fresh berries.
- Alternatively, you could do 2 layers of each item as shown, for a more attractive presentation.