These Parmesan chips complement the flavors of just about anything savory you want to put on them or dip them in. They go especially well with the Creamy Crab Dip.
- 10 ounces shredded organic Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form small Parmesan cheese circles on the sheet.
- Bake, checking frequently, until the cheese browns but does not burn, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese with the salt. Let cool before serving.