Buffalo wings are the love of my life, but I’ll take a time-out from our one-way relationship and indulge in a more snackable dish like these spicy, buttery cauliflower bites, which can be shared (unlike me with my wings).
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons salted grass-fed butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large baking dish.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, hot sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the mixture, and continue microwaving and stirring the sauce in 15-second intervals until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and toss to evenly coat the florets. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve the cauliflower warm with a small bowl of blue cheese dressing for dipping (if using).