For buffalo chicken lovers, this is like a Super Bowl party in a tuxedo.
- 1 pound free-range ground chicken
- ½ cup crushed pork rinds
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup crumbled organic blue cheese, plus additional for garnish
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pork rinds, almond flour, onion, parsley, and Old Bay. Use your hands to mix the ingredients well.
- Place the meatloaf mixture on a large piece of parchment paper. The mixture will be moist, but try to shape it into a large rectangle. Place the blue cheese, celery, and carrots in the middle of the rectangle. Lift one side of the parchment paper and use it to fold one side of the meatloaf over to its center. Do the same thing on the other side, thus covering the vegetables and cheese. Use the paper or your hands to smooth the meatloaf and close up the ends, fully sealing in the vegetables and cheese.
- Transfer the parchment and meatloaf to a baking pan. Bake the meatloaf until it has cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 180°F, about 1 hour.
- Drizzle the buffalo sauce over the finished meatloaf and garnish with a sprinkle of blue cheese crumbles. Slice and serve.