This is the perfect snack when you are craving the flavor of buffalo wings but don’t want to deal with the hassle of making them. Cauliflower is an amazing, incredibly versatile vegetable that is able to take on many flavors. Try this recipe with other marinades and sauces, like fajita mix and sour cream.
- FOR THE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER: 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE BUFFALO SAUCE: 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- FOR THE BLEU CHEESE SAUCE: 2 tablespoons bleu cheese dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- TO MAKE THE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower florets, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to season evenly.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread the cauliflower into an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges of the cauliflower pieces begin to brown.
- TO MAKE THE BUFFALO SAUCE: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the butter and melt.
- Add the hot sauce, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk over medium-high heat until the mixture is bubbling. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- TO MAKE THE BLEU CHEESE SAUCE: In a small bowl, whisk together the bleu cheese dressing and sour cream. Fold in the crumbled bleu cheese. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.-TO MAKE THE FINISHED DISH: In a large bowl, toss the cooked cauliflower with the buffalo sauce to coat. Allow the cauliflower to cool for 1 to 2 minutes before serving with the bleu cheese sauce.