These Paleo Butter Pecan Keto Fat Bombs are a delicious snack filled with healthy fats and they are guaranteed to kill your sugar cravings!
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pecans and toast them while constantly stirring. Transfer to a dish when the pecans are darker and smell toasty.
- Roughly chop the pecans.
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut butter, ghee (or butter), and coconut oil and heat over low heat until melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract and sea salt, as well as a sweetener and/or grass-fed collagen, if using.
- Divide the chopped pecans into a silicon mold of your choice.
- Pour the heated butter and coconut mixture over the pecans, dividing it evenly.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes until the fat bombs harden. -Then cut into bite-sized squares.
- Store in the freezer or the refrigerator.