Back to Top
- package chicken thighs, skinned boneless (14 oz)
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 fl oz full fat-cream or coconut milk
- 2 heads small lettuce
- Peel, halve and finely chop the onion, mash the garlic and chop the herbs.
- Dice the chicken thighs, mix with garlic, herbs, paprika, cayenne and black pepper and season with salt. Squeeze in the lime juice.
- Heat a large skillet, add butter and cook the onion over medium heat until it becomes soft and golden.
- Add the herbed chicken pieces and cook for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Keep on medium heat, add the cream and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes while stirring frequently. When done, set aside.
- Spoon the meat mixture on top of each leaf