Possibly one of the simplest dinner recipes for keto diet is an avocado chicken burger. Packed with healthy fats, avocado is the ultimate addition to any protein-based meal. Top these burgers with alfalfa sprouts and goat cheese or a slice of Swiss-however you serve them, they’re a palate pleaser.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 low-carb buns or lettuce wraps (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, almond flour, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the avocado, gently incorporating into meat while forming four patties. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil for about 1 minute. Add the patties to the skillet. Cook for about 8 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve on a low-carb bun, in a lettuce wrap (if using), or on its own.