You know what they say: Everything is better with bacon. That saying is even more true when bacon is served with Ranch Dressing. Topped with ranch, bacon, and cheese, these chicken breasts are moist and tender, and prefect for an easy weeknight meal. Serve with a lighter side dish, like steamed vegetables.
- Cooking spray for the baking dish
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 8 bacon slices
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons Ranch Dressing, or purchased bottled dressing
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive for about 1 minute. Season the chicken breasts with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add them to the skillet. Sear each breast for 5 minutes per side.
- Slice the bacon into small pieces, about 12 cuts per slice.
- Place the chicken into the prepared dish. Spread 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing over each breast.
- Top the chicken with the bacon, covering each breast completely.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of the Cheddar, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses over the bacon-topped breasts. Season with the dried parsley. Return the dish to the oven.
- Bake for another 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Remove the dish from the oven. Allow to rest for about 2 minutes before serving.